I am a certified psychomotor therapist since 1990. My practice is oriented towards school-age children. Conscious of the usefulness of a preventive approach, I have evolved towards the care and support of preschool children’s development. Twenty-five years I have worked in public service, specialized education and partially in private practice. Since 2015, I have been working only as an independent consultant.
- independent practitioner since 1991, developmental care and support, parental guidance (baby, preschool, school)
- Work in specialised institutions and language classes from 1992 to 2003
- Employed in school support services (learning, socialization and behavioural disorders) from 1993 to 2015
- Psychomotricity practice since 2015
- Perinatal centre in Lausanne from 2016 to 2018
- Paediatric practice Léna Gorgé de Bulle since 2018
Aware of the usefulness of an early preventive approach, working in pediatrics has become a priority for me. It makes it possible to support development well before school entry. It reduces the occurrence of learning disabilities and their consequences. In the case of neurodevelopmental deficits, early treatment, validated by the latest research, is essential. It significantly reduces the social and educational impact and promotes the integration of these children with special needs.